The WPM Warranty
Welcome to the WPM family!
All WPM equipment and accessories purchased via this site come with a 12 month warranty covering all parts and labor from date of purchase. WPM Arabia follows strict policy guidelines with regards to Warranty and Returns.
Your standard warranty covers the cost of repair following a mechanical or electrical fault which stops the equipment working properly. The provision of this plan does not affect your statutory rights.
CONDITIONS OF COVER:
1. The validity period of your warranty is for 1yrs from the date of purchase of your equipment.
2. In order to obtain a refund, exchange or to repair a product purchased from WPM Arabia, including those products which carry a manufacturer’s warranty, you must have clear proof of purchase via an original Invoice or Receipt.
2. This offer applies to new equipment only, purchased from WPM Arabia and does not apply to equipment purchased second hand or through private sales.
3. The standard warranty is offered exclusively to the recipient at point of purchase.
a) Please note, if you sell your equipment during its standard warranty period this agreement of cover is not transferable to the new owner.
3. Cover only applies if the product remains in the United Arab Emirates for the duration of the warranty period.
4. During the entire period of cover you must be able to provide proof of purchase when requested by WPM Arabia or one of its agents.
EXCEPTIONS TO COVER:
1. Costs arising from you failing to follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Costs covered by any other guarantee or warranty provided by other suppliers or repairers.
3. Costs arising from you using your equipment in a non-domestic or commercial environment.
4. Accidental damage, theft, attempted theft, malicious damage, damage or failure caused by fire or explosion.
5. Damage or failure caused by floods, lightening, storms, frost or other bad weather conditions.
6. Costs arising from any problems with the supply of electricity.
7. Costs if no fault is found with your equipment, including engineer call out or shipping charges
8. Routine maintenance, cleaning and servicing.
9. Labour charges for work outside the repairer’s normal working hours.
10. Costs arising from not being able to use your equipment or from damage caused when the equipment breaks down.
11. Cosmetic damage such as dents or scratches to the equipment.
12. The cost of replacing any item or accessory that is intended to be replaceable. These items include; fuses, batteries, bulbs, related starters, silicone gaskets, filters and attachments.
13. Cost due to rust, corrosion or water damage.
14. Cables, plugs, covers, hoppers and hopper covers.
WPM Arabia of a return policy should the customer not be 100% satisfied with the product purchased.The return policy is only valid for 14 days after date of purchase.
CONDITIONS OF COVER
- Items and Packaging must be in unused condition with no signs of use or wear and tear.
- We cannot accept returns on used equipment nor of equipment without packaging or in opened packaging.
- All internal paperwork including user manuals should be unused and in new condition.
- Shipping cost are not refundable and return freight to us is payable by you.
- Returned Items must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any international orders.
If You Purchased
- By Credit / Debit Card, we will refund your the amount less shipping and transport and credit card transaction fees within 24 hours of receiving the returned goods.
- Cash or Bank Transfer, we will refund your the amount less shipping and transport and credit card transaction fees within 24 hours of receiving the returned goods.